Thursday, March 12, 2015

Website Design

Website Design


The map of Qingdao and log I design before are unilateral, now I begin to promote Qingdao from myself. And I hope to design a website about shopping, gourmet food and leisure in Qingdao to provide a platform for people to communicate and share.

I choose the front two letters from both “qing” and “dao”, namely QIDO as the name of the website, for it is concise and easy to pronounce. In order to make a concise website, I design the logo into four basic round graphics, which has a sense of relax.



I want to design the website for the young people, so at the beginning I try to put all secondary interface icons in a large scene or it appears as a book with several bookmarks when I design the homepage. However, they seem too complicated when painted and their theme is not outstanding. So in the end, I choose to highlight the features of Chinese character “dao” and make the four icons as the guideboard on the island. Blue and green are two main colors of the whole website, which is not only convenient for people to check, but also provides a sense of relax.





No comments:

Post a Comment