Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hu Tong


Hu Tong is an unique city landscape in Beijing, living in Beijing for a period of time, I went to a lot of Hutong many of the Ming and Qing Dynasties and the alley has saved now, although their building format is similar, but their doors are very different, there are many new antique door, different the door has a different stress, Is very interesting so I chose a group photo with gates and bars.



I used same composition. At the first, I photo include the door frame. But I found, now, the doors on either side alley many unnecessary things, and very modern something. It is very messy, so later my composition only appear doors and bars, which can not only highlight the doors of various characteristics, such as wood peeling appearance, rusty appearance, but also according to different latch, which may have different visual impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment