Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Poster of Air Pollution

I make a series of posters according to the charts of air pollution. And I hope to show the severity of the air pollution through the posters of air pollution designed by me. Those people who have seen these posters will have a sense of crisis and pressure. I inquire about the types of pollution as well as things related to each pollution. And I want to combine these information together on the paper.


Antigas Mask: with the antigas mask and our daily action of looking into the mirror, I think of what we will see in the mirror when the air pollution become more and more serious in the future. So I want to make resonance through this poster.


Skrik: I draw a man with antigas mask to replace the man in Skrik, Munch’s famous painting. And its background is a scene with smoke from the factories in black and white print. I hope to express a new theme by this famous painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment