Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Christmas Market in Vancouver



The topic is little strange which I talking today. Since Christmas Market in Vancouver is just open in winter, it must need wait a long time if you want to visit the market.  It was always located 650 Hamilton St, Vancouver. Many special foods will sell in this market so that you will feel warm even in winter. However, the food is not the stuff which has the most attraction for me. Actually, artifacts are my favorite part when I was in the market. It has a huge amount various handmade artifacts made by different countries. In the above picture, I drawed down some artifacts I bought from Christmas Market last year. The ceramic cup which Poppy was 100 percent handmade that I use it to drink untile now. The Father Christmas is made by wood. You cannot guess this small stuff is an aromatherapy bottle. The Nutcracker came from Switzerland and the company has more than 200 years history. If you are a big fan of vintage artifacts, you should not miss the place. See you next winter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment