Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Resin Egg

Now in many news can be heard some content about life pollution, I want to make one of thing about food pollution. I chose to do the food contamination with egg, because the egg is a kind of common food, easy founding, The inside of an egg is very clean, fit with my design that I want to make the effect of pollution inside.Expression of food contamination by egg’s change.

Resin and acrylic paint to make the egg yolk was inspired by a man named Fukahori Takasuke. One Japanese artist had made a super stereoscopic goldfish, from his way, I thought of using hierarchical method and hierarchical poured into the crystal glue can better draw yolk stereo feeling, color  can also be convenient gradient. Firstly, I collection eggshell from restaurant, wash them, and then poured into the first layer with the crystal glue. In color, I let the egg yolk color oblique gradient, from fresh orange gradually to black.

When the first layer of crystal glue dry, painted the first layer of egg yolk, and then poured into the second layer of crystal glue, and so on, more layers, egg yolk will be more  three-dimensional. visual effect is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment